Good news everyone! I’ve now finished testing and bug fixing of QW and have moved into the final phase before release. This period can take anything from a couple of days to a week depending on whether I find any issues. During this time I actually use QW for writing (it will be nice to get back to that) and try and flush out anything that wasn’t detected during testing. Think of it as general purpose beta testing.
Also during this time I’ll be preparing the install file, the documentation for the website and the update information that QW itself contains.
I’ll be honest, I’ll be glad to be rid of this release, but more on that in a later post.